Monday, September 04, 2006

Room With A View - Painting By Trish Biddle

You're never gonna get anywhere with that thing you do.

I might not, but what's it to you?

Nothing will ever become of all carrying on you do.

It might not, but what's it to you?

You don't have any talent and you're too easy to see through.

I might be, but what's it to you?

That was just beginner's luck. You'll never make two.

I might not, but what's it to you?

They just felt sorry for you when they let you through.

They might have, but what's it to you?

Nobody's even going to remember who you are when it's through.

They might not, but what's it to you?

You think you're a big deal. Anybody can do what you do.

Maybe they can, but what's it to you?

I'll tell you what it is to you.

It's personal because I have what you don't, but more importantly that which you said

I couldn't to begin with. You feel inferior, wanting to be a part of something so you

try and make it something to you. The only thing that is something to you is the

credit for what I've become - because without your constant negativity, I could never

have pointed out for you what it is to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home